This reimbursement form should be used by clubs only after you have made out-of-pocket purchases for your club that you need to be reimbursed for. Before you start filling out this form, ask yourself these important questions:
- Does my club have an approved budget allocation for this year? If not, you cannot be reimbursed before submitting a Budget Proposal (link to Budget Proposal page) to the Clubs and Space committee.
- If my club does have a budget allocation, was this event/cost that I’m asking to be reimbursed included on my club’s approved Budget Proposal? If not, you need to submit a Budget Reallocation Proposal (link to Request a Budget Reallocation page) to the Clubs and Space committee.
If the answer to both these questions is yes, proceed with your Reimbursement form.
This form is used by numerous departments at the CSU, meaning not every section needs to be filled out for clubs. The sections you must fill out as a club requesting a reimbursement are as follows:
Here are some useful notes:
- Cheque Payable To (Full name of club member who has paid this expense out of pocket and needs to be reimbursed)
- Email Address (what personal email does the person being reimbursed used? If they have automatic E-transfer deposits set up to a certain email account, use that one)
- Mailing Address, City, Province, Postal Code (even though the reimbursements are paid through E-transfer, we still need the mailing address of the person being reimbursed for our financial records)
- Expenses Relating To
- What event/budget line was this purchase made for? What was this purchase used for at this event/initiative? This should correspond with a proposed event/initiative on your club’s approved Budget Proposal.
- Example: “Catering and venue rental for Example Club’s End of Year Celebration”
- Date of Receipt, Supplier/Description, Total
- Include the date of the transaction, the name of the company and the name of the item(s) purchases, and the price of each item. Ensure that the total requested at the bottom of the chart is the correct amount.
- Use 1 line per item.
- Example: 2021-09-22 | Concordia Hive Café coffee and donuts | $78.66
- Requester Information
- Requester Name (full name of person filling out this reimbursement form. Might not be the same name as the person being reimbursed).
- Requester Email (personal email of person filling out this reimbursement form)
- Requester Phone (personal phone number of person filling out this reimbursement form)
- For Clubs Use Only (Signatures must not be typed)
- Insert the official name of your club (No acronyms)
- Add the signatures or e-signatures of your two signing officers (no typed names).
- We will be accepting scanned receipts
- Please attach bank statements for all card purchases
- When sending reimbursement form by email, combine all documentation (scanned receipts, bank statement, invoice, minutes, etc) to be in one PDF document. The first page should be the reimbursement form, and all subsequent pages should be the attached proofs of purchase.
- There are many resources online to do this: https://combinepdf.com/
- The name of the PDF document should be the name of the recipient.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact email@example.com