POSTER POLICIES: GENERAL
- Posters for an event must contain the name of the Concordia association/department/group, as well as the location, date, and time of the event.
- Groups can put up a maximum of 75 posters per event.
- Posters can be of a maximum size of 11 x 17 cm.
- Posters can be written in any language, provided that there be an English or French translation
- Posters can be up for a maximum of two weeks, or until the stamped expiry date, whichever comes first.
- Posters can only be put on public bulletin boards on campus. These can be found at the following locations: