The mandate of the CSU Community Action Fund is to:
– Grant funding to initiatives or organizations aligned with the CSU Position Book;
– Accommodate costs needed by a Concordia University undergraduate student association in case of a binding strike mandate voted by said association.
The purpose of this Fund is to finance both on and off-campus initiatives and organizations.
Special attention shall be made to prioritize funding to:
– Initiatives organized by black, indigenous, people of colour, and other marginalized groups;
– Organizations advocating for black, indigenous, people of colour, and other marginalized groups.
– Initiatives and organizations having scarce access to funding